Sunday, January 13, 2013

My fave looks from the Golden Globes

I don't usually post on the awards ceremony red carpets...but, actually watched the special on E! And wanted to watch the actual show...but, the kids decided to start screaming so that will be watched mañana. Here were a few of my thoughts. P.S. can't wait to watch the fashion police special on E! At 9pm tomorrow to see their thoughts:)

*J. Lo: looked amazing as ever and is still one of my inspirations everyday that I work out...but, I just feel like she's done the look she did last night and I'm ready for something new.

* Halle: love you too, but I'm so over this go-to look now.

*Sienna Miller: didn't love the actual piece she was wearing...but loved that it was 2 pieces (something different) and I'm really starting to dig the two studs on one side earring look with no earring on the other side...thinking of trying this.

*Kerry Washington: looked flawless! I love the length! I'm going to be following her on twitter ASAP!

*Nicole Richie: I loved everything about this look!!! Long sleeves, the designer, Naeem Khan...her hair. Just perfection! Same designer was also worn by Jon Hamm from Mad Men's wife.

* Zosia Mamet: loved her entire look! She is from my fave show in its second season, 'Girls.' Which also got an award for best tv series.

*Jessica Alba: loved that necklace!

Here are a few of my tweets while watching the celebs on the red carpet:

@Fashionalities: Wow sienna miller calls diddy chichi and she's the baby chichi ... ( did I spell that right??:) #ERedCarpet

@Fashionalities: Wow Nicole Kidman playing Grace Kelly... #ERedCarpet

@Fashionalities: Nice...katharine mcphee references http://t.co/u3vPGsBF to select her look for the Red carpet...true fashionista #ERedCarpet

@Fashionalities: Ballet pink...how cute...Amy Adams at #ERedCarpet










No comments: