Monday, January 07, 2013

15 Apps I just downloaded

I'm always downloading apps on my coveted iPhone. Here are some of my recent downloads that I'm playing with and wanted to share:

1. Threadflip-another place to buy and sell your fab fashion pieces from your phone!
2. White Noise Lite-dr oz recommends this app to help you sleep better:)
3. Swirl-looks like a pinterest only with clothes...fun place to shop.
4. Polyvore now had an app!
5. Chictopia has updated their app
6. eBay Fashion has updated their app
7. Closet Swap-I'm all about swapping clothes! This is a fun app to do that with.
8. Slice-keep up with all of your packages. Know where your packages are and when you should expect them in one place.
9. Fitbit-my new workout assistant go to from everything like watching how you are sleeping to your weight! Genius! *have to buy products to work with app.
10. Flit-your shopping friend...do things like compare what you're wanting side by side.
11. Splurge-find what you are searching for online on sale!
12. Swaag-basically showing off your look:)
13. Endorse-cash back for things you buy!
14. ibotta-another fun and easy way to make moola from your phone:)
15. Viggle-earn points for watching TV!


What are you downloading?

No comments: