Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What I'm getting at Cleobella...side note things you can get others for Christmas and Cyber Monday deal


CLEOBELLA SS 2012 from PAUL NGUYEN on Vimeo.


Ok, so I'm going CRAZY for everything at Cleobella right now!  The designer is posting a ton of stuff on facebook that are catching my eye.  I needed a new wallet so that was already on my list, but with the Cyber Monday deal she's offering for 15% off plus FREE shipping I'm getting it all in:)  (Code: CYBERMON)

I wanted one like this when I was in Hawaii, but they were like $1K...so I waited...these are ONLY $33!  I love the idea of personalizing!  

The fabric on these coin purses are from India...enough said:)

I'm getting this wallet in bronze...$138


For those searching for great Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals.  Cleobella is also sold at:
Shopbop
Revolve Clothing
ASOS
Boutique to You
Couture Candy

A great to package all the great gifts you are giving with something they can use over and over:
Also by Cleobella for $98 from Shopbop but also sold at Cleobella.

Follow the designer on facebook, twitter and instagram to be in the "know" for sales and new items added to store.

No comments: