Monday, November 05, 2012

I know what I want from the Narciso Rodriguez line at Kohl's

First, to vote manana...and then, I need to check out the price on the one item I have to have from the Narciso Rodriguez for Kohl's line.  Which is the premiere collection for the design nation collab series.   (Update:  Just found out on Fashionologie the kimono-wrap cocoon style jacket is $130!  But, the store is having a 30% off the entire collection for the launch.  Plus, they always have sales.:)  I'm in LOVE with the blue tie jacket.  It looks like it can be dressed up or down and stay in my closet for a very long time.  There is also a very vintage feel I'm getting from the silhouette...it would be perfect in camel...but, this shade of blue will be something new for me.  Is anyone expecting this to sell out quickly???  Trying to decide if I should wait for markdowns secretly:)

18022_Kohl's Expect Great Things!

No comments: