Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Gift Guide: Beauty Treats


I think that beauty items can be a really great gift.  Everyone loves something new and it's also a gift that is a little bit of an indulgence so everyone doesn't always buy fun cosmetics for themselves.  The first thing I would do is get an annual membership to Birchbox.  It's a $100 fee or $10 a month (for women, men are $20 a month) and the recipient receives a package every month with sample size items and something full size items to try.  It's soo much fun!  I have it and love it.  After you receive the cool items you can go to the site and get a discount on the item you fall in love with.  It's GENIUS!  

If $100 is not in your budget.  Or, you don't think your friend/family member will like samples every month.  Here are a few fun options to consider in the beauty department.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all things Josie Maran!  This is ONLY $28 and the bag is just too cute with the Moroccan theme!  This would be great with a Moroccan style mirror and a Moroccan theme book.  You see I like the theme gifts:)

I want to try this soo bad!  I love anything that fills in the eyebrow easily.

Anything with the signature print/logo for Henri Bendel is tres' chic.

Lovely lipgloss works for anyone. 

I've been wanting this color so bad lately!  

No comments: